View the Archives | Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Monday, February 18, 2008

Ty Dewi excursions - Pigeon Island

To follow up on our text, here's some pictures of our trip to Pigeon Island:

- Water taxi - Nick collects Simon, Antonella, Francesca and Rebecca from their resort. Francesca wants to drive the dinghy!
- The four kids at Fort Rodney, on top of an old lime kiln.
- The Atlantic coast of St Lucia, rolling breakers pounding the beach.
- Walking through the woodland towards lunch at the cafe.








3 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

:( I can't view any pictures.


Julia

8:19 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! I see the pictures now. Soo very beautiful as I am sure you are aware . Not so sunny here in SoCal at the moment, rain in on the horizon.

4:53 pm  
Blogger Julia said...

Oops! I am on Peter's computer this morning...for some reason I am too lazy to walk downstairs and use my own. The above post is from ME!! :)

4:54 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home